Brew Ha Ha
All event attendees, including designated drivers, MUST be 21 years or older to participate!
Brew Ha Ha FAQs
When will the Brew Ha Ha event be held?
The next Downtown Baraboo Brew Ha Ha will be:
- Friday, September 23 2022
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets generally go on sale at Bekah Kate’s exactly one month before the event date
- 9 a.m. in-person at Bekah Kate’s – There can be a long line, we suggest getting there early!
- 10 a.m. online through Eventbrite.com
- Limit of 4 tickets per person
- Tickets are $30 each (Cash or Check ONLY)
Can I call or email to reserve/purchase tickets?
NO! Requests for tickets will not be taken by phone or email, but you may be able to purchase them online.
What if I lose my Brew Ha Ha ticket?
Your Brew Ha Ha ticket is just like cash. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
What if I can’t come to Brew Ha Ha at the last minute? What can I do with my tickets?
You are welcome to turn the tickets into Bekah Kate’s, but they are non-refundable, or find someone else who was unable to purchase tickets.
When can I pick up my glass?
You can pick up your glass starting at 9 a.m. at Bekah Kate’s on the day of Brew Ha Ha
- You MUST bring all of your tickets with you to pick up your glasses.
- You will receive one glass, one wristband, and one map lanyard per ticket
Where do I start the evening?
Once you have picked up your glasses at Bekah Kate’s, you can start at any location on the Brew Ha Ha map starting at 6 p.m.
What should I do if I have had too much to drink?
Please DO NOT drink and drive! There will be information provided on Baraboo Bar Buddies for a safe drive home.
Where can I buy the beers that are featured at Brew Ha Ha?
Many of the beers featured at Brew Ha Ha are available at Baraboo Burger Company and at Bekah Kate’s.
What are the rules I need to be aware of?
- be 21 or older to attend
- Rinse and empty your glass before leaving each and every stop
- If you need a drink of water, drink it inside one of the locations. You may NOT have any liquid in your glass while on the city sidewalks/streets in between stops!
- Please NO strollers
Help us keep this event going by strictly following these rules!
What if I have questions during Brew Ha Ha?
You can ask any staff member at a participating business or you can find one of our Brew Ha Ha ambassadors walking around throughout the evening.