In short, The state Department of Revenue's April 2015 edition of "Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws for Retailers" seems to say that wine walks are not permissible under state law. We would like that changed.
You can read more in the Capital News.
• Generates thousands of dollars for your downtown business district and community non-profit organizations
• Brings together local volunteers who contribute time and effort to create successful events for your community
• Creates increased awareness of your local, independently owned businesses
• Creates a positive economic impact for your community
We need your help to
Save the Wine Walks in Wisconsin
Go to our Save the Wine Walks Facebook page and click on the sign-up link.
• Sign the petition • Write your local political reps.