Ho Chunk Gaming • The Grainery
Moy, Borchert Erb • St. Clare Hospital
Baraboo National Bank • Corner Drug Store
Ringling House B&B • Fairway Mortgage
COffeebean Connection • Don Rick Insurance
Downtown Family Dental • WCCU Credit Union
Greenwood Appraisal • Supreme Awards
Alliant Energy • Healthsource of Baraboo
The parade will be televised on WRPQ Retro TV/43 Cable Channel 10
See glittering lighted floats, reindeer and equestrian units, marching bands, and novelty units. A coloring contest is held for kids in kindergarten through fifth grade for the opportunity to ride with Santa on his float in the parade. Witness Santa as he lights the Official Downtown Baraboo Holiday Tree. After the parade, children and families are invited to visit with Santa and have their pictures taken.
Note: Because the Al. Ringling theatre is undergoing renovations, Santa will light the 22 foot Christmas Tree on the courthouse lawn at the end of the parade. He will be in the Business Center Building to take pictures with children shortly after the parade.
Here are some tips to make watching the Downtown Baraboo Christmas Parade a bit more enjoyable:
- Dress warmly. Temperatures can range from a mild 50 degrees F down to a chilly 20 degrees. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and get cozy for a spectacular show!
- There will be food booths in the downtown business district offering hot drinks and snack items to help keep you warm!
- If you have small children you'll want to plan on being downtown about one hour before the parade starts for pre-parade entertainment.
- The parade lasts about 45 minutes and will not be canceled unless there are extreme weather conditions. Check this site for any cancellation notice.
- There are many free public parking lots within one block of the parade route. Check the map for locations.
- Make a Day of It! Come early and start your holiday gift shopping. Downtown retailers kick off the Christmas season with an open house starting at 10:00 a.m. serving free refreshments.
Be a Part of the Fun
Would you like to enter a float? Here is what you need to get started!
Help Make the Magic
The Christmas Light Parade is only possible with the help of sponsors. Please consider joining this great group of businesses and individuals!