Join us for a Beer Tasting Tour at Select Downtown Baraboo Businesses
Sorry! Tickets for this event are SOLD OUT
Featuring your favorite Wisconsin Breweries ...A taste of beer, some tasty treats and a leisurely stroll around town with friends...
Brew Ha Ha Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the Brew Ha Ha event be held?
- The Downtown Baraboo Brew Ha Ha will be held on Friday, June 24th, 2016 6PM to 9PM.
- When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets generally go on sale at Bekah Kate's exactly one month before the event. (May 24th) Remember:
- Limit of 4 tickets per person.
- Tickets are $20.00 each. Cash or Check only.
- 350 tickets available.
- There is usually a large line to buy tickets, so we suggest that you get in line early!
- Can I call or email to reserve tickets?
- Requests for tickets will not be taken by phone or email but you may purchase them on line at eventbrite.
- Can I call or email to purchase tickets the day the tickets go on sale?
- On the day that the tickets go on sale, and after everyone that was in line has been served, in-person, phone, and e-mail orders will be taken until all tickets have been sold.
- What if I lose my Brew Ha Ha ticket?
- Your Brew Ha Ha ticket is just like cash. Lost tickets can not be replaced.
- What if I can't come to the Brew Ha Ha at the last minute? What can I do with my tickets?
- You are welcome to turn the tickets in to Bekah Kate's, but they are non-refundable. We suggest that you find some friends who didn't get tickets or have never been on the Brew Ha Ha and give them a call!
- When can I pick up my glass?
- You can pick up your glass starting at 9am at Bekah Kate's on the day of the Brew Ha Ha. Remember:
- You must bring all of your tickets with you to pick up your glasses.
- You will receive one glass, one wristband and one ticket lanyard per ticket.
- Where do I start the evening?
- Once you have picked up your glass at Bekah Kate's, you can start at any location on the Brew Ha Ha starting at 6pm!
- What should I do if I have had too much to drink?
- Please don't drive!! Please call a cab or friend to drive you home.
- Where can I buy the beers that are featured on the Brew Ha Ha?
- Many of the beers featured on the Brew Ha Ha are available at Monks and Bekah Kate's.
- What are the rules I need to be aware of?
- You must be 21 to attend the Brew Ha Ha.
- You must rinse and empty your glass before leaving each and every stop.
- If you need a drink of water, drink it inside one of the locations. You may not have any liquid in your glass while on the city sidewalks in between stops!
- What if I have questions while on the Brew Ha Ha?
- You can ask any of the staff at the participating businesses or one of our Brew Ha Ha ambassadors who will be strolling around throughout the evening.